Friday, May 8, 2009

May 8, 2009

All right folks, I've been pretty busy the past month, mostly in the final stretches of my soon-to-be-released new iPhone game, Diabolotros. So Comics in my Pants has been pushed to the back burner.
But it's time to change that! I've decided to streamline this process by stripping down the step that has taken the most time: actually reading 100 daily comics! Going forward, Comics in my Pants will now focus on the six strips that I've abused the most since starting this venture: Apartment 3-G, Archie, Gil Thorp, Mark Trail, Mary Worth, and Rex Morgan. I think this change will help me keep this up on a daily basis despite all the other projects I have going on.
In celebration of this new focus, all six strips are covered today!








No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker